We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, AzZKey may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them.
1. A tube of Essence mascara that’ll make your lashes so long and full it’ll look like you stole them right off of Zayn Malik’s angelic face.
Promising review: “After using Lights, Camera, Lashes by Tarte for the past year, I got tired of breaking the bank over mascara. My sister suggested Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It provides dramatic length and great volume. I can honestly say I can’t stop looking at my eyelashes in the mirror every single day because of how awesome they look. Also, it is very long-wearing. I go from an eight-hour workday right to the gym and sweat like crazy…and this stuff doesn’t budge! I love it!!” — Carrie E Miller
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
2. A pair of handwoven huaraches sure to put a skip in your step when you slip into these and realize how breathable, lovely, and comfortable your new shoes are.
Promising review: “I bought these as a graduation gift to myself and I am absolutely obsessed with them! I will be wearing them all summer long!! These are my new favorite shoes!” —Kathryn S.
Get them from Nisolo for $120 (available in four colors and women’s sizes 5–11).
3. A water-gel SPF 35 — a daily formula that’s hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, vegan, and works great under makeup. Is your skin gonna be the envy of all your sunburnt besties? Why yes, yes it is.
Promising review: “I’ve been searching for the longest time for a sunscreen that doesn’t feel greasy, make me oily, or cause me to breakout. I was hesitant to purchase this because of the higher price point and small size, but it is totally worth it. This is the only sunscreen I’ve tried that feels nice on my skin! I use it daily and haven’t experienced any breakouts or sunburn.” —mckenna
Get it from Glossier for $25.
4. A lumbar support back stretcher for anyone who experiences back pain, tends to slouch in their seat, or finds themselves standing with poor posture. Get ready for some spine-tingling relaxation!
Promising review: “I’ve been having a lot of back pain. I have terrible posture as I tuck my butt in to hold my infant on my hip. I have been laying on this twice a day as suggested. I love it! Almost instantly I could feel a difference in my posture and the pain in my back. It’s not super comfortable while laying on it, I didn’t really expect it to be, but it allows my muscles to relax and helps get the natural curvature back.” — Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $27.99.
5. A bug bite suction tool that’ll remove the venom from any stings and help reduce itchiness, pain, and swollen skin.
Promising review: “I am a magnet for bites of all kinds and carry topical and medicines with me at all times — so I figured this would be a good product to see if it really works. It arrived on Monday and on Tuesday morning I woke up with a bug bite on my arm. I used this little tool (three times, per the instructions) and documented with photos. Immediately after using, it stopped itching! And less than 24 hours later the bump/bite was gone! There is a very faint red mark from using the thing but a small price to pay IMO. Bottom line: it’s awesome. I’m carrying it with me everywhere!” —Rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $9.95.
6. A complete emergency preparedness kit packed full of the necessities you need in a crisis, so you won’t feel lost trying to figure out what’s important to have at-the-ready. ~Orange~ you glad this kit does the hard work for you?
The starter kit has products focused on warmth, first aid, food, water, etc. and is designed for one person, to fit in a small apartment or car. Each kit from their grows, adding in essential items for snow storms, hurricanes, floods, and frequently evacuated areas.
Promising review: (the safe kit) “I’m very pleased and impressed with my kit. Everything is so organized and thorough — I could never put all of this together on my own.” —Stacy M.
Get it from Judy for $45+ (available in five kit styles).
7. A bottle of buffalo-flavored Tabasco – it’s gonna give your tastebuds that buffalo flavor you love, sans milk products. This sounds like a ~dairy~ great idea, if you ask me.
Promising review: “This tastes just like buffalo sauce without the dairy!” —StracCutchEbbs
Get it from Amazon for $12.98.
8. A mini wall-mounted organizer you can place right by your bed to keep things in reach, even if you don’t have space for a side table.
Promising review: “We use this to keep our glasses, phones, and other small things organized in our camper. We have one for each of us. It works very well!” —Shopper
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
9. A foot cream that’s sure to save your skin when dryness, smelliness, or sweatiness has you feeling de-feet-ed.
Promising review: “I’m honestly quite surprised by this product. I have pretty nasty feet, especially at the heels. I normally use the cheese grater tool on my heels and the balls of my feet every few weeks and, while that works, it usually leaves my heels a bit sensitive after use. I’m on week two of using this foot cream (after seeing it on a TV commercial) and I have to say, the results are pretty amazing. My heels are healing and, while I still have some thick and rough skin on the heels, it’s been dramatically reduced. My heels actually look somewhat healthy.” —The Penguin
Get it from Amazon for $9.32.
10. The Lazy Mop Slippers are made with soft microfiber to attract dust and dirt and hold onto it!
Promising review: “Love my new Lazy Mop Slippers. I can wear them on my bare feet or over my regular slippers. They’re fun and they do the job!” – Heather G
Get it from Inspire Uplift for $19.97.